We have been monitoring the Coronavirus carefully since January, and prior to the increase in cases, we began taking precautions, such as the use of hand sanitizer, social and workplace distancing, avoiding physical contact, and taking other common sense precautionary measures, such as gloves etc.
We take our role in the community seriously and try to make every effort to ensure our clients are taken care of but also that our technicians are safe as we enter our clients’ homes and businesses.
It is imperative that we begin to implement additional precautions for the safety of our community, staff and clients:
1. If you are sick or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please cancel your appointment by calling us at 936-539-COLD.
2. We will stand back, and greet you with a warm smile, but not a handshake at this time in keeping with social distancing.
3. We have always utilized shoe covers when in clients’ homes, and will continue to do so.
4. Each technician has been equipped with hand sanitizer as well disinfectant in an effort to minimize risk.
5. If a technician is sick or is experiencing respiratory concerns, they will not be at work; therefore, we ask for your patience and understanding in case an appointment must be rescheduled.
Planned Maintenance Checks/Services
As an essential service, we will continue to handle all calls including planned service check-ups to help ensure your air conditioning runs efficiently this summer.
We know many of you are home bound or working remotely. Naturally, indoor air quality becomes an issue, therefore we have stocked all of our trucks with Air Scrubbers as a better indoor air quality option for you.
Easco continues to provide Essential Services in and around the community and together, we will once again see the health and prosperity we so enjoy in the U.S.A.
Health and blessings to you and yours,
Your friends over at Easco Air Conditioning & Heating.