At EASCO we believe success starts with core values and a positive belief system. These values are conveyed at EASCO University, which is our in-house training facility. A quality decision to consider EASCO will be enforced through our pursuit of excellence and training. Beyond in-house and on the job training, EASCO has partnered with key manufacturers and industry leaders on a quest of continuing education. EASCO technicians are Nate Certified and registered with The State of Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job — then this may be the job for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Easco Air Conditioning & Heating by visiting our About Us. When you’re ready, please follow the directions below to apply for this position.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line HVAC technicians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
At Easco we believe in our team!
Some of the benefits of working at Easco.
- Fun Working Environment We figure, if you have to be someplace 40 hours a week, you might as well have fun.
- Competitive Pay We want the best for our customers so we offer competitive pay.
- Benefits We pay 1/2 of each employee's medical insurance. We also offer health, vision, dental and life insurance.
- Time To Play We believe in down time, time to enjoy and refresh. Time with family. We offer one week of vacation after one year and/or working over 2,080 hours
- Date Night We understand that life gets hectic. We offer "date night" day-care reimbursement.
- And we offer the typical benefits: on-call pay, company supplied work truck for service technicians etc.
Give us a call...to schedule an interview with the best team you'll ever join!
We are growing! We now have two locations.
North Location: Provides excellent service to Willis, New Waverly, Huntsville, Madisonville and Trinity, Texas.
South Location: Provides excellent service to Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, and Montgomery, Texas.