Heater breakdowns always seem to happen in the middle of the night or during the coldest part of the winter. To avoid these mishaps, it’s important to have your heater annually maintained. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating we offer professional heater repair services as well as tune-ups and maintenance, keeping your home in The Woodlands, TX safe and warm this winter. We also offer emergency services for those unexpected mishaps, giving you the quality services you deserve when you need them most.
Is your heater beyond repair? Get an upgrade with our heater replacement services, the best option for homeowners looking to make the most of their heating needs.
Common Signs of Heater Repair Issues
Though some heater breakdowns seem to come out of nowhere, many issues and problems will give you fair warning before they occur. This is why it can be so important to familiarize yourself with common heater problems and their symptoms, as the sooner you intervene, the faster, and often cheaper, the fix.
Common heater repair signs include:
- No Heat: If your heater is turned on but your house just isn’t warming up, that’s a sign there’s an issue with your heater.
- Heater Cycles On and Off: A heater that can’t seem to make up its mind about whether it should be powered on or not is a heater that needs help.
- Strange Noises: Heaters tend to make the occasional sound, it’s true. But if you notice a new, strange sound, it may be a sign there’s a problem.
- Strange Smells: If you notice an odd odor coming from your heater or your vents, especially if it smells of gas, that’s a sign you need to contact a professional as soon as possible.
To prevent waking up to a frigid home it’s important to have a basic understanding of your heating system. When you work with our heater repair contractors, we take the time to diagnose your heater issues, ensuring we find a long-term solution for your peace of mind.
The Importance of Routine Heater Maintenance
One of the best ways to prevent your heater from breaking down is to practice proper maintenance. Prevention is one of the best ways to keep your heater running for years to come, and it often provides plenty of other benefits, including:
- Lower energy costs
- Improved appliance lifespan
- Stronger airflow
- More consistent temperatures
- Extended lifespan
- Fewer repair concerns
When you schedule your heater maintenance service with our The Woodlands, TX experts, we will make sure your heater is ready to provide you with warmth when you need it most. We also look for possible repair concerns that can easily turn into an emergency down the line, giving you confidence in your central heating system.
Looking for alternative heating options for your home? We also offer heat pump installation services, providing you with a system that works all year.
How Can a Broken Heater Affect Your Home?
Of course, when a heater is broken, every homeowner understands that the consequences of that issue are that your home is no longer warm and you’re looking at the possibility of an expensive emergency repair. But there are other ways a broken heater can negatively affect your house that many homeowners are unaware of. They can include:
- Reduced indoor air quality
- Increased chance of family illness
- Higher risk of fire
- Higher cost of utility bills
So yes, a broken heater may leave you chilly in the cold winter months, but it can also cause further problems, some of which can be dangerous or even deadly, or have long term consequences.
At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating we’ve been working with heating systems since 1983. Whether it’s an emergency repair or a quick tune-up before the weather turns cold, we’re here to provide you with the care you and your home deserves.