For most people, your home is a relaxing oasis that keeps you and your family safe and comfortable no matter the outdoor conditions. The appliance you can thank for that is your central HVAC system. Whether it’s an air conditioner, furnace, or even a geothermal heating system, all these units work in tandem to keep your home comfortable throughout the seasons. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we’ve been dedicated to helping The Woodlands, TX homeowners like you keep those appliances in top working order. With over 30 years of expertise, we aim to provide a stress-free experience, whether you’re dealing with AC repairs or complete furnace installation.
Easco Air Conditioning and Heating serve The Woodlands area and the surrounding communities. If you need heating and cooling services in these cities, give us a call!
- Oak Ridge North: Heating | Cooling
- Shenandoah: Heating | Cooling
- Sterling Ridge: Heating | Cooling
- Tamina: Heating | Cooling
- The Village of Grogan’s Mill: Heating | Cooling
Looking to keep your air conditioner in top shape? Be sure to schedule your annual air conditioner maintenance, and enjoy lower energy costs and improved performance.
Signs You Need AC Repair Services
Owning a home in Texas means having a top-quality air conditioner you can depend on. When the summer starts, temperatures can easily rocket into triple digits, and cool air becomes less of a creature comfort and more of a necessity. So how do you avoid finding yourself in an air conditioning repair emergency? Paying attention to the signs!
- High Energy Costs: As your air conditioner deteriorates, it has to work harder to cool your home. This translates into longer runtimes and higher energy costs.
- Fluctuating Temperatures: Are certain areas of your home cool while others are sweltering hot? Any fluctuation in temperature should be a cause for concern.
- Low Airflow: If you put your hand up to the vent and feel little to no airflow, there’s a problem. Whether there’s a mechanical issue or a problem with your air handler, expert help is needed.
- Leaks: When temperatures rise in the summer, it’s common for evaporator coils to freeze. As they thaw, you may find pooled water under your AC. Also, a leak could be attributed to a freon leak, which is also a cause for concern.
Any of these symptoms sound familiar? At the first sign of trouble, contact our AC contractors. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we offer reliable air conditioner repair services that can get your home cool again in no time!
The Benefits of Heating Upgrades
When repairs are no longer the best option for your home, a heater replacement maybe your best option. While The Woodlands and the surrounding areas are not known for their freezing temperatures, when winter does come, you want to be sure your heating system is ready to keep your home safe and comfortable.
While a furnace installation can seem like an unexpected expense, it can offer plenty of benefits, including:
- Lower energy costs
- Improved performance
- More consistent temperatures
- Stronger airflow
- Quieter operation
- Fewer repairs
When you work with our installation experts, we take the time to analyze your needs, home size, and budget. This allows us to find the ideal heating solution for your home without breaking the bank.
Want to know more about our furnace installation services? Be sure to ask our pros today and find out more about your home options.
Our Service Areas
At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we’ve been helping homeowners throughout the area for over 30 years! In that time we’ve learned the importance of customer satisfaction and always go above and beyond to provide you with a seamless experience.
As homeowners, we understand how challenging it can be to come home to an emergency HVAC situation like an air conditioner that won’t turn on or a heater that’s blowing cold air. Because of this, we do our best to offer personalized solutions with upfront pricing, and a full-service experience you can count on for all your heating and cooling needs!