Owning a home means having a reliable source of heat, especially during the colder months in Oak Ridge North, TX. For many homeowners, that means using a furnace to heat your home. However, because your heating system isn’t used year-round, it can often be neglected. Whether your system is aging, needs an emergency repair, or struggles to heat your home efficiently, choosing a central heating replacement maybe your best option. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating we are your reliable heating service company and are ready to help you keep comfortable this winter.
If you're not sure if you need a repair or replacement service, contact us today! We gladly answer all questions and give you plenty of recommendations for your peace of mind.
When to Replace Your Furnace
Choosing whether or not to replace your furnace can be a difficult decision for many homeowners. It can be hard to know whether it’s cost-effective to continue repairing an aging unit or to upgrade to something new.
Luckily, there are some common factors and warning signs that it may be time for a furnace replacement:
- You’re facing a furnace repair cost that is more than half the cost of a replacement, and your furnace is on the older side of its lifespan
- Your furnace needs seemingly constant repairs
- Your home is unevenly heated and your indoor air quality is poor
- Your energy costs have increased, either suddenly, or gradually over time
- Your furnace is at least 15 years
- Your furnace makes odd noises
These factors can help you make a decision on whether it’s time for a new furnace for your home. And when facing an issue with your furnace, the sooner you call a service company, the better for the health of your furnace and the cost to your pocketbook.
Have peace of mind with our heating maintenance services! With free safety inspections and same day service, we'll get your heating system back to normal.
Choosing a New Heater
If you know it’s time for a new heater installation in your home, there are some decisions facing you in order to choose the right furnace for your home’s needs:
- Size: When choosing a new heater, the first thing to keep in mind is both the size of the unit and the size of the space it will be heating.
- Size:Budget: New heaters are often an expensive, upfront appliance, but many new units also offer long term cost savings. It’s important to choose a unit that fits within your budget.
- Eco-friendly: Many homeowners choose to upgrade their central heating system to a more eco-friendly option. Switching from oil to natural gas can reduce your carbon footprint, and choosing a geothermal heating system means you’ll rely on the free energy provided by the earth.
Choosing a new heater can be a challenge but at Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we’ve been working with Oak Ridge North, TX homeowners since 1983. We know which unit will work best for your home and your needs.
Trust the HVAC Pros
Heating services are not something most homeowners can tackle on their own. Which is why it’s so important to have a trustworthy heating service company available for help. A poorly installed furnace or a faulty repair can have long term consequences, including increased fire hazards and even carbon monoxide poisoning. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we offer the very best services backed by years of experience.