While air filters are your first line of defense against air impurities, did you know that there are still microscopic bacteria that can wreak havoc in your home? One way to eliminate even the smallest pollutant from the air in your home is with a UV air sanitizer. Using ultraviolet lights, UV air sanitizers eliminate a range of impurities from the air including bacteria, mold, and even pet dander. This can be a great investment not only for your home but also your health. Easco Air Conditioning and Heating can help with all your installation and repair needs, and we offer affordable rates on our services.
Save even more on your UV air sanitizer installation with our coupons and specials.
5 Benefits of UV Air Sanitizers
While a UV air purifier may seem like an unneeded expense, there are some benefits that make them critical for any homeowner in or around the Conroe area. Some of these perks include:
- Cleaner Air: UV air sanitizers work on the molecular level to eliminate impurities from the air in your home. This can include a range of particles like dust, bacteria, pet dander, and mold spores. With a UV air sanitizer in place, you’ll hardly have to worry about issues like allergies or respiratory infections.
- Extended AC Life: Just as it’s important to keep impurities out of your system, keeping them out of your air conditioner can also be a great thing. With fewer particles causing damage to internal components on your central heating and cooling system, you can actually see an increase in the life of your units.
- Lower Energy Costs: Not only does a UV air sanitizer extend the life of your air conditioner, it can actually keep it working more efficiently than ever. This energy efficiency can equal serious savings on utility bills, especially during the times of year when appliances are used the most.
- Easy Installation: When it comes time for UV air sanitizer installations, you can rest easy knowing the process is relatively easy. You can choose either a whole home sanitizer or a point of use sanitizer, which allows for easy installation in any part of your home.
- Small Size: Most UV air sanitizers are generally small in size, which makes them quieter when compared to larger filtration systems. This allows homeowners to install them in the quietest rooms, like a baby nursery, without having to worry about disturbing anyone during sleep.
If you would like to enjoy any of these benefits, then Easco Air Conditioning and Heating can help. Our expert technicians can come to your home and help you find the perfect unit that works for your home needs and budget. Once selected, we perform all installation services according to manufacturer standards, so you can rest easy knowing your system is set to work perfectly.
When Do You Need Repairs?
Just like any other heating or cooling appliance in your home, a UV air sanitizer may require repairs from time to time. Some of the more commons signs that this is the case include:
- System turns on and off
- Decline in indoor air quality
- Noisy operation
- High energy costs
Easco Air Conditioning and Heating offers expert UV air sanitizer repair solutions to all our customers in and around the Conroe area. Best of all, we always offer upfront pricing, so there is never any question as to what you’ll pay for services.
In addition, we back all our work with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, which provides you with the peace of mind that stems from getting quality services in your home. Don’t just take our word for it. See what some of our customers are saying on our reviews page, or call us to schedule an appointment today!
Not sure if we're the right company for you? Check out our reviews to see what others in your area have said us, then give us a call for service.
Install a UV Air Sanitizer for Allergies
Indoor air quality is a crucial aspect of maintaining a healthy and comfortable living environment. For allergy sufferers, this concern becomes even more pressing. Fortunately, the use of UV air sanitizers has been found to be highly effective in removing allergens from the air.
When used properly, these devices can eliminate up to 99% of airborne particles, including pet dander, pollen, and mold spores. UV air sanitizers work by damaging the cells of airborne pathogens with UV-A radiation, rendering them harmless. With the use of a UV air sanitizer, allergy sufferers can breathe easier and enjoy a cleaner, more comfortable home environment.