As a homeowner, keeping the air in your home clean and free of impurities should always be a top priority. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating Training Center we offer a full roster of air quality services that work for every need and budget. By improving the indoor air quality in your home, you will not only keep those living in your home safe but also you will keep your central heating systems healthy as well.
Control your home’s heating and cooling from anywhere, anytime, with Nest Learning Thermostats! Click here to learn more!
Common Problems That Affect Indoor Air Quality
The quality of your indoor air depends on where you live, how well-ventilated your home is, and other factors. This can cause serious health problems, particularly for those with allergies and asthma. Other issues which can affect your air quality include:
- Too much humidity in your home is the perfect breeding ground for mold and mildew which can cause health complications especially for people prone to respiratory issues.
- If your property is not properly ventilated, the air can become dry and stale allowing contaminants and dust to accumulate.
- Not having regular air duct cleaning can lead to dust mites, pollen, chemicals, pet dander and other unwanted substances circulating throughout your home's air.
Having an air quality control device installed on your property can help limit these contaminants from spreading in your home's air. Easco Air Conditioning and Heating Training Center provides top quality air filtration devices to meet your home's specific air quality needs.
The Importance of Good Indoor Air Quality
As homeowners and HVAC professionals, we know what a difference indoor air quality systems can be in your home. Some of the benefits include:
- Cleaner Air: If the air in your home is full of dust, pet dander, or any other bacteria, you will notice that your health is the first thing to be affected. Excess sneezing, allergy flare-ups, and respiratory issues can all be attributed to poor indoor air quality. With a complete system cleaning and the installation of an air cleaner, you can see significant improvements in your health.
- Extended Appliance Life: Your average air conditioner or heating system should last roughly 10 years. With poor indoor air quality, that life can be slashed in half as those same impurities make their way into your unit. This can also result in the need for repairs, which can add to monthly costs.
- Energy Savings: Having cleaner air not only extends the life of your appliances but also it helps them work more efficiently. Be keeping a high amount of airflow running through your central ac system, your unit does not have to work as hard to cool your home, which all translates into savings.
Easco Air Conditioning and Heating Training Center can help with all your air quality needs. From the installation of systems like UV air sanitizers, to air duct cleaning, we make the process easy and stress-free. We also offer upfront pricing on all our services, so there are never any hidden costs when working with our professionals.
Our Indoor Air Quality Services
We offer various Huntsville air quality services that can work for your home needs and budgets. Our services include:
- Air Duct Cleaning and Repairs
- Dehumidifier Services
- UV Air Sanitizer Installations
- Blown Attic Insulation
- And More!
We Recommend and Install the Best Brands
We work with the best brands in the industry to bring you the highest quality indoor air quality solutions.
- MERV Filtration
- Lennonx Pure Aire
- Reme Halo
- And more
At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating Training Center, our goal is to offer you a full-service experience. First, we will arrive at your home and perform inspections to determine what solutions you need most. Once we have a general idea of what is needed, we will give you an upfront estimate on the cost. This takes away any stress or confusion during the process.
From there, we perform the needed adjustments and installations and get your home air clean and safe.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our satisfied customers have to say about our services, or contact us to get an in-home consultation today!
What Is an Air Scrubber?
At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we strive to ensure that our customers enjoy clean and fresh indoor air. That’s why we take pride in offering air scrubber services to Huntsville, TX, and the surrounding areas. But what is an air scrubber, and how does it work?
An air scrubber is an HVAC appliance that purifies the air from contaminants. This revolutionary new system helps to eliminate indoor air quality risks by reducing:
- Air pollutants
- Cigarette smoke
- Odor-causing bacteria
- VOCs (chemical odors)
- And more
Investing in an air scrubber allows you to complement other health and safety precautions you and your family take to stay safe and healthy in your home.
Additional benefits of hiring an air scrubber contractor to install an air scrubber in your home include:
- It uses little energy to deliver significant benefits
- The system can remove 99.9% of airborne particles
- An air scrubber extends the life of your HVAC system
- It cleans, freshens, and purifies indoor air
Whether you need a portable or whole-house air scrubber for your home, we consider them an invaluable investment that can keep you and your loved ones safe and comfortable at home. Reach out to our team to determine if an air scrubber is right for your home.
At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we install high-quality air scrubbers from the industry’s top manufacturers. We also provide air scrubber repair and maintenance services to keep your unit working in optimum condition all year round. Contact us today to help you find the perfect air scrubber for your home.
The Importance of Indoor Air Quality Testing
Do you feel tired, weak, or dizzy, but only when you’re indoors? Perhaps your home itself may be sick — and the only way to know for sure is to schedule air testing services at home.
A comprehensive indoor air quality test identifies and analyzes the presence of chemical, biological, and combustion pollutants in the air. If a pollutant exceeds the accepted range or level, you can take steps to remedy the situation or eliminate the source. For example, you may install an air scrubber or air purifier.
Another way to deal with IAQ issues proactively is to routinely check potential problem areas such as the walls, roof, and foundation of the building. A simple check for water leaks and damage can help prevent mold from growing.
If you detect moisture during a routine check, you can deal with it effectively before it becomes a bigger problem. In addition to eliminating health risks and giving you peace of mind, hiring an air testing contractor to test the quality of air in your home can lead to benefits such as:
- Decreased adverse health effects
- Improved productivity and performance
- A better-smelling environment with fewer odors
- Lower energy costs and optimized HVAC system performance
- Improved indoor comfort
Call us at Easco Air Conditioning and Heating at 936-228-3095 today for professional air testing services for your home. We can test the air quality in your home and recommend ways to optimize your indoor air.