Even though The Woodlands, TX area doesn’t get the coldest winters around, new and old homeowners alike can often be caught off guard by how chilly winters can get. That’s why it’s so important to have a properly running central heating system in your home. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating we’ve been the leading heating service company in the area since 1983. Whether you’re in the midst of an emergency, like dealing with a furnace that’s blowing cold air, or you simply want to get a head start on prepping for the winter season with a heater tune-up, you can count on our heating contractors to keep your home and family comfortable.
We proudly offer the following heating and furnace services:
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Geothermal Heating Systems
Has your old central heating system finally reached the end of its life? We offer top-rated furnace installation services and only work with the highest-quality appliances and systems.
Signs You Need Heating Repair Services
For many homeowners, it can be frustrating when facing an issue with your heating system. Is it a problem that can be left alone? Something you can fix on your own? Or does it need professional help? While it’s always ideal to work with a qualified heating service company, knowing when to call is just as essential. Some common warning signs of damage include:
- Your furnace is over a decade old and experiencing repeated problems
- You smell strange odors, especially gas
- The system continually cycles on and off
- Your furnace blows air but doesn’t heat
- There is little to no airflow in certain areas of your home
- Your energy costs are on the rise
- Either the inside or outside section of your heating system is making noise
If you experience any of the above, it’s worth calling a professional to diagnose the problems and offer solutions. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, our furnace repair contractors will inspect, troubleshoot, and diagnose your heating issues. By finding the source of your problem, we can ensure a long-term solution you can count on all winter.
When Should You Consider a Heating Upgrade?
When heating repair services are no longer an option, it may be time to consider a central heating replacement service. While many homeowners may be concerned about the associated costs that come with furnace installation, in many instances, it offers plenty of benefits as well, including:
- Lower Energy Costs: As your central heating system deteriorates, it will often translate into spikes in your energy costs. If your bill is on the rise and has been for some time, opting for an energy-efficient furnace upgrade could help cut costs and lower your energy bills.
- Longer Appliance Lifespan: Newer heating systems are built with longevity in mind. This can extend the lifespan of your central heating system, making it an ideal long-term investment for most homeowners.
- Improved Airflow and Heating: If you’ve been dealing with a heating system that has been unable to heat your entire home or if you’ve recently renovated and added square footage to your home, upgrading could be the best way to improve airflow throughout your entire property.
- Smart Features: Every homeowner in The Woodlands, TX wants the best functionality from their heating system, and with smart features like eco-friendly modes and smartphone integration, you could enjoy improved performance with a heater replacement.
When you work with our staff, you can expect honest and quality services. We’ll always work with you to find the best heating service that suits not only your needs but also your budget. If that means a heating replacement, we’ll go above and beyond to offer a seamless service.
We also offer eco-friendly alternatives for your heating needs. Consider harnessing the earth for heating with a geothermal heating system today!
Why Work with a Pro?
Heating systems are made up of a heater, ductwork, vents and other elements that all work together to keep your home warm and comfortable during the colder months. This is why it can be important to contact a professional whenever you suspect you have an issue. Easco Air Conditioning and Heating technicians have spent years becoming experts in heating systems and can diagnose problems and help you understand your system better.
Some heating systems use natural gas to heat your home, so it’s extra important to deal with a professional in that case because natural gas can be dangerous and a fire hazard. And older heating systems can often have specific needs and requirements most homeowners are unfamiliar with. Working with a professional HVAC technician in those cases will make sure that the problem doesn’t get worse and your older system continues working for as long as it can.