We understand how frustrating it is dealing with repeated AC breakdowns. That’s why our team is committed to providing top-notch air conditioner installation services for our customers throughout Conroe, TX and surrounding areas.
Easco Air Conditioning and Heating delivers the quality service you deserve.
- Upfront pricing
- No mess left behind
- Honest recommendations
- 100% peace of mind
Don't snooze on savings - download our coupons and mention them when you call.
We are also available 24/7 to handle any cooling emergency!
When Should You Call for AC Replacement Service?
Wondering whether to replace your air conditioning can turn into a neverending guessing game. Should you wait a few more months/years? Should you just go ahead and get a new system? It’s a hard decision for homeowners, especially when you factor in your budget.
Our team is here to help. Schedule a service visit and we will inspect your system, diagnose the main problem, and help you determine the most cost-effective course of action.
In general, air conditioners that are well over a decade old AND experiencing frequent problems will be better off getting replaced. Not only will you save on repair costs, but you’ll also enjoy lower energy bills!
So if you have an older AC system that is constantly getting frozen coils, leaking, or failing to work properly, it may be time to consider a new air conditioner installation.
Common Signs That You Need to Replace Your AC Unit
Investing in a new AC is often a big investment, but so is continuing to operate and repair an old inefficient unit. In addition to age, here are a few tell-tale signs that will help you make the decision.
- High Utility Bills
An air conditioner with a low SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficient Ratio) can cost you plenty to operate. For instance, if your unit has a SEER rating that’s below 13, you can lower your energy costs by replacing it with a newer, more energy efficient unit.
- Expensive Repairs
Any time you’re faced with costly repairs, it helps to weigh the repair costs against the costs of a new unit. If the cost of repair would cover a significant part of a new system, it will likely make more sense to replace it, especially if the AC is already showing any of the signs in this list.
- Frequent Breakdowns
If your AC is constantly breaking down and you’re calling us for repairs every month because of a new problem, then you’re better off replacing it with a newer model because repair costs can really add up.
- Limited Airflow and Lack of Cool Air
These are probably the most obvious signs that your AC is struggling to keep your home comfortable. The lack of cool air could be the result of one or more several issues such as an incorrectly sized unit to an aging AC. Sometimes, a minor repair will suffice, but if your AC is unable to do its job, then it's wiser to replace it with a new unit.
Benefits of Professional AC Installation
Regardless of how efficient or extraordinary an AC, you cannot completely rely on it to keep your premises comfortable unless it’s properly installed.
AC installation requires the utmost care and expertise. A little loophole in the installation process can make your home uninhabitable. Moreover, the additional costs of a poor installation can cost you plenty in the long run.
Here are some reasons to hire a professional to install your AC:
Professionals understand which system works best in your home. Before replacing your AC with a newer model, you want to ensure its energy levels are suitable for the space it needs to cool. Your new unit should also be compatible with your existing ductwork and match other requirements that only a seasoned professional can determine.
- Efficiency and Longevity
AC installation involves many elements and tiny details. These range from electrical associations and space to seals, and nuts and bolts. Failing to consider these requirements could diminish your unit’s efficiency and add a strain on your system.
Professionals back their work with guarantees on parts and labor. Hiring an untrained handyman who is not familiar with the technicalities of AC installation may result in you bearing the costs of damages if anything goes wrong.
At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we understand our client needs and know how to guard them with their new AC system. Our team of experts knows and meets the requirements laid out by city and state jurisdictions when performing any task.
What to Expect From Our AC Replacement Company
Easco Air Conditioning and Heating is dedicated to ensuring your safety and comfort throughout the year. So expect personal attention right from the start! You’ll be greeted by a friendly professional whenever you call, who will dispatch an expert to your door at a time most convenient for you.
Once your AC installation contractor arrives, they will ask you questions and listen to your needs to really understand your situation. If you are ready to get started with the replacement, we will help you choose the right product (it must be sized properly), remove your old AC, and set up the new system to ensure proper operation.
We’re with you every step of the installation process. And you’ll know exactly what to expect from us, including pricing, so there are never any surprises at the end.
Still not sure if we're the right HVAC company for you? Check out our customer reviews to find out more about the quality of our services.
AC Brands We Install
While different brands of air conditioners have plenty of similarities, they also have differences. At Easco Heating and Air Conditioning, we only install the following brands of air conditioning systems:
- Lennox: Lennox offers Energy Star-qualified systems for every price range. If you’re in the market for a quiet air conditioner, Lennox has some of the quietest units you can buy.
- Armstrong: Whether you’re looking for the most advanced and efficient air conditioning system or an affordable replacement unit, we think Armstrong is a decent brand. Its products come in several models to fit your needs and budget.
- Goodman: Goodman takes pride in being one of the biggest names in energy-efficient home comfort. Their air conditioning units stand out for spot-on manufacturing, highly durable materials, and energy-efficient technology.
- Mitsubishi: Mitsubishi has been a leading brand in cooling technology for years now. The company focuses on quality systems and components, innovative design, and features that add more value to customers.
- Daikin: Homeowners will forever consider Daikin a top brand for a new air conditioning unit, largely due to its innovative technology and dedication to customer service. The brand offers a variety of cooling systems to fit any home.
- Rheem: Rheem has gained popularity over the years for its innovation, reliability, and commitment to sustainability. Rheem offers several air conditioning units to accommodate a wide range of needs and homes.
- Rumi: Rumi partners with local service experts who share their values and meet their rigorous skill, safety, and happiness standards. The company boasts top-notch air conditioning units designed to tick all the right boxes.