Once The Woodlands, TX heat starts in the summer months, the air conditioner becomes one of the appliances most relied upon in the home. But like any appliance, your air conditioner deteriorates with age, and before you know it, you could be dealing with skyrocketing indoor temperatures and no solution in sight. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we have over 30 years of industry experience as well as 24/7 emergency AC services. We’re the reliable and trustworthy pros you’re looking for, and can get your system back up and running when you need it most!
Worried that your air conditioner is beyond repair? We offer quality AC replacement options, helping you save while still upgrading your home’s cooling system.
Do You Need AC Repair Services?
No matter how well taken care of your AC unit is, there’s always a chance it could break down when least expected. But many times your AC will give warning signs that it’s about to experience a problem. Familiarizing yourself with these signs can help you know when to contact a professional.
- Strange Noises: Air conditioners tend to make a fair amount of noise on their own, but if your AC unit starts to make unfamiliar noises, such as hissing, it may be a sign of a problem.
- Leaks: If you notice pooling water or refrigerant near or beneath your AC unit, or on pipes and vents, it’s a sign that you should contact a professional as soon as possible. In many cases, it can be something as simple as frozen coils or as complex as a refrigerant leak.
- Warm Air: The most obvious sign that there’s something wrong with your air conditioner is if it doesn’t actually cool the air. This could be caused by a variety of problems, so it’s best to have it looked at.
- High Energy Bills: Your utility costs will always be high in the summer months. However, if you’re seeing a spike that is outside the norm, it could signal that your AC is working harder than usual to cool your home.
Without your air conditioner, your home can turn from comfortable to unlivable, especially in the scorching summer heat. Thankfully, our air conditioning service company can help get your unit back in working order.
The AC Repair Process
For some homeowners, the repair process can cause stress or anxiety, which is why we work so hard to put your mind at ease. Our repair process is designed to make things as simple and stress-free as possible.
When you call Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we guarantee a live answer, day or night. You won't have to listen to a recording or leave a message and wait for someone to call you back. An HVAC technician will be sent to your home at a time that is convenient for you, and they will listen to your concerns and ask about your problems.
Our technician will then look at your system and diagnose the problem. From there they will explain the situation to you and state your full options. Many times repairs can be conducted right then and there, but sometimes you may need a replacement, especially if you have an older unit. But no matter what the situation, we’ll gladly answer any questions you have.
We also offer alternative cooling solutions, including ductless mini-split AC systems, giving you all the versatility you need in your home.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Is Key
It’s easy as a homeowner to overlook routine maintenance for your AC unit. But the truth of the matter is proper maintenance for your air conditioner can help prevent problems before they even start. That alone is worth scheduling an annual AC tune-up, but there are some other benefits as well, including:
- It can help keep your utility costs lower
- Some warranties require regular maintenance to remain active
- Your air quality will stay clean and healthy
- Extends the life of your AC unit
Ongoing maintenance is such an important part of AC ownership that we offer a maintenance plan to keep your AC working efficiently with the least amount of hassle possible. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we’re dedicated to providing top-quality service to all our customers.