When the weather gets hot, you want your air conditioner working at peak efficiency. And nothing is worse than when your AC breaks down right in the middle of summer. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we are your trustworthy AC service company in The Woodlands, TX area. Not only can we address those unexpected emergency issues, like an air conditioner that won’t turn on, but also we can help with proactive care including air conditioner tune-ups, giving you a full-service experience you can depend on.
We offer a full menu of AC services to keep you cool:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Refrigeration Repair
Schedule your next AC repair service with us! We have all the right tools needed to get the job done.
Signs Your AC Needs Repairs
There are plenty of things that can go wrong with an air conditioner. Everything from storm damage to a failing part of the unit. But knowing when your AC is broken is an important aspect of understanding when it needs to be repaired. The following signs are clues that your AC may need professional help:
- Your AC Makes Strange Noises: Air conditioners aren’t silent, it’s true, but if you hear strange noises coming from your AC it could be a problem. Hissing sounds may point to duct leaks, which can put a strain on your unit.
- No Cool Air: If your AC isn’t doing the one thing it’s supposed to be doing - cooling your house - then it’s most likely a sign there’s a problem with the unit that needs to be addressed.
- Leaking: If you notice leaking around your unit or pooling liquid, it could be a sign that you have a refrigerant leak or frozen evaporator coils. Have a technician look at it as soon as possible.
- High Energy Costs: For most homeowners, the first sign that something is amiss with your air conditioner is an increase in utility costs. Because your AC is one of the biggest consumers of energy, any repair issues could double or even triple those costs, especially during the summer months.
These symptoms and signs are just some of the more common issues homeowners face with their air conditioners. If you notice something strange with your AC unit, schedule service as soon as you can to prevent further damage and save money.
When Should You Replace Your AC?
If you have an older air conditioner, there may come a time when it’s more cost-effective to replace the whole unit instead of constantly having to have it serviced and repaired. But it can be hard for a homeowner to know when the time is right to replace their AC, so the following list may help you know when it’s time for a new AC unit:
- Your AC needs frequent repairs
- It’s not doing a good enough job cooling your spaces or home
- It’s negatively affecting your home’s air quality
- It’s an old unit (older than 12 years)
- It’s adding humidity to the air instead of removing it
- Your utility costs keep increasing
Any or all of these could be a sign that it’s time to contact Easco Air Conditioning and Heating to discuss AC replacement options. With our air conditioner installation services, you can expect high-performance options, smart features like wifi-enabled thermostats, and seamless service, ensuring your satisfaction.
Make sure your new AC works at its best with an air duct cleaning service. Trust us! We're the team to call for around the clock solutions.
Routine Maintenance Can Help!
One of the things many homeowners overlook or neglect when it comes to their air conditioner is how important proper air conditioning maintenance can be. Keeping your AC unit properly maintained by a service technician will not only keep your AC running at peak performance when you most need it, but it will also extend the life of your AC unit and save you money in the long run.
At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we are your reliable AC service company. Whether you need an urgent repair service or you want to learn more about your replacement options, you can count on our air conditioner contractors to provide you with the highest standard of care and service.