At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we believe success starts with core values and a positive belief system. These values are conveyed at our in-house training facility. A quality decision to consider our services will be enforced through our pursuit of excellence and training. Beyond in-house and on the job training, Easco Air Conditioning and Heating has partnered with key manufacturers and industry leaders on a quest for continuing education. All of our technicians are Nate Certified and registered with The State of Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job — then this may be the job for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. When you’re ready, please follow the directions below to apply!
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line HVAC technicians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating We Believe in Our Team!
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Fun Working Environment: We figure, if you have to be someplace 40 hours a week, you might as well have fun.
- Competitive Pay: We want the best for our customers so we offer competitive pay.
- Benefits: We pay 1/2 of each employee's medical insurance. We also offer health, vision, dental and life insurance.
- Time To Play: We believe in down time, time to enjoy and refresh. Time with family. We offer one week of vacation after one year and/or working over 2,080 hours
- Date Night: We understand that life gets hectic. We offer "date night" day-care reimbursement.
- And we offer the typical benefits: On-call pay, company supplied work truck for service technicians etc.
Give us a call...to schedule an interview with the best team you'll ever join!
We Are Growing! We Now Have Two Locations!
North Location: Provides excellent service to Willis, New Waverly, Huntsville, Madisonville and Trinity, Texas.
South Location: Provides excellent service to Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, and Montgomery, Texas.