Owning a home means knowing who to call when things go wrong - particularly with your heating system in the colder months. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we are your 24-hour Shenandoah, TX heating experts. Whether you need heater repairs or you’re looking for help with furnace maintenance, you can count on our experts for help. Serving homeowners like you since 1983, you can trust that we’ll provide you with the highest standard of care and service, guaranteed!
Still doubting if we're the right team for your home's heating needs? See what our long-time customers are saying on our reviews page.
Is Your Furnace in Need of Repairs?
For most homeowners in the area, your furnace only gets used for a limited time throughout the year. This downtime can lead to some unexpected issues, mainly when you need your system most. There are several common signs your furnace may be in trouble and paying attention to them is key to preventing an emergency. This includes:
- Loud Noises: If your furnace is running unusually loudly or is making strange or unfamiliar sounds like banging, this likely indicates a problem with your furnace.
- Poor Airflow: Does it feel like the air is barely moving through the vents? Are there certain areas of your home that can’t seem to get warm? It could be a sign of a problem.
- Higher Utility Costs: As your furnace deteriorates, it can struggle to effectively heat your home. This can lead to your energy bills continuously increasing for no discernible reason.
- Constant Cycling: Does your system turn on and off multiple times without ever actually heating your home? This could signal an electrical issue that should be addressed by a pro.
- Age: If your furnace is over 15 years old (20 is REALLY old), then it might be near the end of its useful life. The older it gets the more it will struggle to heat your home, leaving you with an unexpected emergency.
At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we offer expert furnace repair services that can help get your system back in working order. Because your furnace is not always in use, it’s important to get routine care and maintenance to limit the risk for emergency situations down the line.
Don't empty out your pockets! We proudly offer special deals and coupons for a selection of services in the Shenandoah, TX area.
Why Replace Your Heater?
If your heater is over 15-years old and needs frequent repairs, replacing it is often more cost-efficient in the long run. While it can seem like an unexpected expense for most Shenandoah, TX homeowners, a new central heating installation can offer plenty of benefits, including:
- Stronger airflow
- Better air quality
- Improved energy efficiency
- Lower utility costs
- Quieter operation
- Added property value
Easco Air Conditioning and Heating is your heater installation service company. We take the time to understand your home heating needs and your existing system to find the ideal replacement option. We only work with the very best appliances on the market, designed to lower your energy costs without sacrificing performance.
Your Heating Repair Experts
Easco Air Conditioning and Heating can help you with a variety of services including repairs, new furnace installations, indoor air quality work, and even eco-friendly heating systems. Because we know that heating repair issues crop up when we least expect them, we’re also available for 24-hour emergency repairs, giving you peace of mind.