Your heating system is one of the most important ways to keep you and your home comfortable and safe. Whether you use a furnace, radiator, heat pump, or geothermal heating system, your home’s heating system is imperative. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating we are your trusted heating service company. We offer a wide range of services including repairs, maintenance, and installation, as well as 24-hour emergency services for those problems that just can’t wait.
Our team has your best interests in mind! Learn why Tamina residents continue to rely on our quality service by checking out our About Us page.
How Can Furnace Maintenance Benefit Your Home?
As homeowners, we understand how important furnace maintenance can be to the safety and comfort of your home. Not only does maintenance ensure your heating system is working at peak performance, but it helps limit a sudden break or heating emergency. Some of the other perks you can enjoy include:
- Lower energy costs
- More consistent temperatures
- Improved indoor air quality
- Stronger airflow
- Quieter operation
- Longer appliance lifespan
At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating we are your furnace service company. Because the weather in Tamina, TX isn’t cold year-round, your furnace can often go months without use. Without even a simple furnace tune-up, this could be the perfect storm for an emergency repair. Instead, trust our pros to keep your furnace in the best working order possible!
Contact us for personalized solutions from trained technicians! We work around the clock to resolve all of your heating needs.
Signs Your Heater Needs Repairs
It seems a central heating system breakdown always occurs in the middle of the night or when the weather has gotten colder. This is why it is so important for homeowners to know the signs and symptoms of an impending problem to more easily avoid an emergency situation. Many times, a heater gives off signals that something may be wrong, and that includes:
- No Heat: If your heating system is on and your thermostat set, but your house isn’t warming, it’s likely there’s a problem with your furnace.
- Change in the pilot light: Furnace pilot lights are blue and that’s the color they’re supposed to be. So, if your pilot light has changed to green or yellow, that’s an emergency situation that needs to be addressed immediately.
- Poor air quality: If your air quality has taken a turn for the worse, or you notice soot around your vents, that’s a sign of an issue with your furnace.
- High Energy Costs: As your heater deteriorates, it can struggle to efficiently heat your home. This means longer run times, which can easily translate into higher utility costs during heavy-usage months.
These are the most common signs, but any time you notice something strange with your heater, such as odd noises or smells, don’t be afraid to contact our heating contractors for help. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we are your reliable heating service company, offering quality solutions when you need them most.
Call Us Today!
Whether you’re dealing with an emergency heating situation, looking to upgrade your home heating, or simply need some help with an issue in your home, you can count on our staff for help. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we’re available 24/7 and offer reliable heating services, and have been since 1983.