New to Texas? You may be surprised how cold our winters get! Make sure your furnace is ready with service from Easco Air Conditioning and Heating. We provide professional furnace replacement and installation for residents throughout Conroe and surrounding areas.
We are committed to delivering top-notch solutions at the best value. Our goal is to ensure your complete indoor comfort year-round!
- Upfront pricing
- Honest advice
- Quality workmanship
- No mess left behind
- Total peace of mind
At Easco, we're all about helping you save money. Simply download our coupons for instant savings.
When is Furnace Replacement Necessary?
You may be wondering, Should I repair or replace my furnace?
We recommend new furnace installation if your current unit is well over a decade old and experiencing recurring problems. Frequent furnace issues contribute to higher energy bills and decreased indoor air quality, as well as higher repair costs!
However, we only bring up replacement as a last resort. If your furnace is healthy enough to be repaired, we always prefer to carry out repairs since they are more cost-effective for you. But if a new system proves more cost-effective, we will let you know and discuss the process in more detail. An initial furnace inspection and diagnosis helps us determine the best course of action for you.
What Type of Furnace Should You Install?
When you’re considering a new furnace, the first thing to bear in mind is the type of furnace to install. Furnaces last between 15 and 20 years, so chances are the options available today didn’t exist when your original unit was purchased.
Electric furnaces An electric furnace is the cheapest way to go in terms of upfront costs. They’re easy to maintain and don’t require fuel pipes, special venting or storage tanks. They’re also typically small, easy to install and relatively safe as there’s no combustion of fuel involved.
- Gas furnaces Most residential furnaces are powered by natural gas, but they often cost slightly more than electric furnaces. Unless you’re replacing an existing unit, you’ll have to spend on installing gas lines from the street and build extensive ductwork. Nonetheless, they’re highly efficient and can translate to significantly lower utility bills.
- Oil furnaces Oil furnaces preceded gas when oil was cheaper. They’re still available in some states, but they tend to be less efficient. They require storage tanks, which gives you the option to buy oil in bulk and forget about monthly heating bills. If you live in an area with an abundance of oil for a low cost, then this may be a viable option.
- Green furnace options Geothermal, solar panels and other environmentally friendly heating systems are starting to look like smarter heating alternatives. The upfront costs are typically high, so you need to weight the cost-benefit ratios. The trick here is to consult experts before investing as some areas may be unsuitable for solar heating, for example.
What Is the Right Size?
A furnace that properly heats your premises needs to be determined by a professional considering your home’s square footage as well as the power output of the furnace. Don’t invest in a furnace that’s either too large or too small for the space you want to heat. Our expert installation team understands this all too well and will recommend an ideal option for your heating needs. We are well-versed in all furnace brands, makes and models to make sure you get the best option for your family.
Reasons to Install a High-Efficiency Furnace
We can install a broad array of furnaces that can help you save on your utility bills. Choosing a more energy efficient furnace will not only lower your heating costs but also provide a more energy efficient and sustainable heating option.
Recent advancements in technology have led to improved furnace efficiency and options. Investing in a new energy efficient system will change the way you heat your home.
Bear in mind that manufacturers' warranties require professional furnace installation, and to ensure your furnace is working at peak efficiency, consider investing in a maintenance plan. At Easco Air Conditioning and Heating, we understand that a new furnace in a huge investment and we guarantee our professional installation, repair and maintenance services will keep your home comfortable all winter long.
What to Expect from Us
If you need a new furnace, Easco Air Conditioning and Heating is here to help you every step of the way.
- Determine correct furnace size
- Order new system (Lennox, Ruud, Rheem)
- Remove old one
- Install new furnace properly
- Make sure it works efficiently
Every job is tailored to meet your specific situation. We assess your heating needs and demands to ensure that your new furnace is set up to operate properly right from the start.
Our 24-hour phone line means you get live help whenever you call. You will always be greeted by a friendly professional who takes the time to listen to your needs and dispatch an expert to your door at a time most convenient for you.
Still not sure if we're the right company for you? Read our recent reviews to find out why so many area residents count on us for all of their heating and cooling needs.