Looking for heating installation services? Easco Air Conditioning and Heating is your local Conroe heater replacement company committed to providing top-notch service at the best value!
- Upfront pricing
- Honest advice
- Quality workmanship
- No mess left behind
- Total peace of mind
At Easco, we love helping our customers save money. Just access our coupons and mention them when you call.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the most cost-effective solutions. We tailor every job to your specific needs and budget.
When is it Time for Heater Replacement?
Getting a new heater can be a financial hurdle. So when is it okay to keep going with your current system and when should you invest in a new one?
Heaters that require frequent repairs will end up costing you more in the long run. They also result in higher utility bills and lower your indoor air quality. If you want to remain with your existing system, it’s important to keep these factors in mind.
In general, if your heater is well over a decade old and experiencing frequent problems, it is more cost-efficient to opt for replacement.
Properly Sizing Your New Heater
If you’re in the market for a new heater, you want to invest in a system that’s the right size to heat your premises. Your heater plays a significant role in making sure your home is comfortable, so it’s crucial to have the right sized unit for effective heating all year round. Here are a few tips to bear in mind when sizing a heater for your home.
- British Thermal Units (BTUs) Heaters are measured in BTUs, which refers to the amount of energy required needed to heat or cool a pound of water by one degree Fahrenheit. As such, the higher the BTU rating, the more warmth a heater can provide.
- Square Footage of the Home Start by measuring the length and width of each room (minus the places you’re not expecting to heat) and multiply them together. Then add all the figures to get the total square footage.
Generally, a bigger home will require more BTUs. However, this is just a starting point as there are several other factors to consider such as desired temperature, exposure to the sun and ceiling height among other factors.
Choosing the Right Heater for Your Home
It’s easy to forget how essential your heater is until it malfunctions or doesn’t work as well as it should. Making sure your heater works well starts by choosing the right option. In fact, the heater you choose will be keeping your home warm for up to a decade, which explains why it's crucial to find the right heater.
For example, if your home doesn’t have ducts, going for a ductless system may be preferable. You may have to spend more upfront, but ductless units are far more efficient in the long run. Similarly, if you only need a heater for partial segments rather than your entire home, you should consider not only the size of the unit but also the type that’s best suited for your particular situation.
The HVAC industry has also grown exponentially over the past few years, and there are more heater types, brands and sizes than ever before. Choosing the right option for your home can be difficult, but you can count on our friendly staff to help you choose the best option for your premises. We have been assisting homeowners in bringing comfort to their homes for over 30 years, and we are happy to do the same for you.
Hire a Professional to Install Your Heater
Any heater installation must be carried out by a professional heating installation technician. Our installation technicians have the training, certification, technical expertise and equipment to ensure the installation is completed correctly the first time.
What to Expect from Us
If you’re ready to get a new central heating system, Easco is ready to help! Our 24/7 phone line means you’ll be greeted by live help no matter what time of day you call. A friendly professional will listen to your needs and schedule a service visit at a time that works best for you.
When your Easco technician arrives, they will inspect your heating system to locate the source of the problem. This allows us to determine the most accurate solution. Then we will present you with your options for repair or replacement. Customers who choose replacement will be guided every step of the heater installation process. We help you decide on the right product for your home, remove your old system, and make sure your new one is installed to meet local safety codes.
A heating installation service with Easco Air Conditioning and Heating means long-term comfort and peace of mind for you!
Not sure what to expect when you call? Take a look at our recent reviews to find out why we're the area's leading choice for heating and AC.
Heater Brands We Install
Get a highly efficient heating system installed by professionals at Easco Air Conditioning and Heating. We provide industry-leading heaters from the following brands:
- Lennox: Lennox heating systems provide efficiency and perfect warmth. Enjoy innovation with high-quality heating systems. We can help you select the perfect choice for your needs and budget.
- Armstrong: Armstrong offers an extensive range of heating systems to fit your needs and budget. Armstrong builds and engineers its heating systems for enhanced efficiency, comfort, and superior heat exchange.
- Goodman: Since 1982, Goodman has been building Goodman heating products that meet the highest industry standards. The brand focuses on providing high-quality products at an affordable price. The company also offers industry-leading warranties.
- Mitsubishi: Mitsubishi heating systems deliver superior indoor air quality and filtration, quiet operation, and eco-friendliness. Homeowners have a variety of units from which to choose.
- Daikin: Daikin manufactures some of the most energy-efficient and long-lasting heating systems in today’s market. Daikin heaters feature robust components and state-of-the-art mechanism.
- Rheem: Rheem prides itself on innovation, dedication, and excellent customer relationships. Don’t hesitate to contact us to help you choose a Rheem heating system that meets your needs and budget.
- Rumi: A member of the ATCO family, Rumi products can help you achieve the perfect temperature at all times. Rumi stocks an extensive range of heating equipment to meet your heating needs and budget.