Carbon Monoxide – What Is It?

Carbon monoxide is a highly poisonous gas that can be fatal if inhaled in large amounts.  Not only is the gas itself poisonous, but the fact that you cannot see it or smell can be deadly. The poisonous gas can be in your home without detection until the symptoms manifest.

Exposure in your home can cause severe symptoms and can lead in an untimely death.

If you have a leak in your furnace, carbon monoxide can leak silently and deadly into your home, making you breathe toxic gas without any knowledge.

Where Does Carbon Monoxide Come From?

  • Furnace
  • Gas Ranges
  • Generators
  • Fireplaces Not Vented Properly

What does it do you to you?

Simply put, it causes you to breathe more carbon monoxide than oxygen. When it enters your body the carbon monoxide gets into your blood and causes your organs to become oxygen deprived.

Carbon Monoxide DetectorWhat Are The Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?

  • Tiredness
  • Nausea
  • Shortness Of Breath
  • Confusion
  • Dizziness
  • Headaches

How Can You Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?

A simple carbon monoxide detector installed in your home. It’s just as important as a smoke detector.  They should be placed near all bedrooms and can prevent illness and tragedy.

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency believes that utilizing a carbon monoxide detector is an effective method of prevention.

We make it our business to supply the best carbon monoxide detectors. The best time to get this installed is along with your yearly furnace maintenance check. Put your mind at ease…Call EASCO 1-866-EASCO – AC. We provide service and installation for the Spring, Woodlands, Conroe, Willis, Montgomery, New Waverly and Huntsville, Texas.

Call us today to get your Carbon Monoxide Detector Installed. Mention this email to receive $10.00 off

 

Call 281-367-2653